I've Gone to My Creditors Meeting, What Happens Next in My Case?
You Will Receive a Letter From the Trustee's Office:
- A Favorable Recommendation
- Trustee approves of the plan as written.
- The Court usually approves your plan.
- An Unfavorable Recommendation
- Trustee will request more information.
- We will contact you if we need anything further from you.
- Don't let the Trustee's objection upset you:
- They are common.
- Remember: the Trustee is not the judge.
Then, There Will Be a Confirmation Hearing:
- Peter or Jeri will represent you.
- You must be present for your hearing.
- Do not be alarmed.
- The Court confirms your plan at this hearing
- Continue to make you plan payments to the Trustee's office.