Signs You Should File for Bankruptcy
Signs You May Need to File Bankruptcy
You should consider speaking with Peter or Jeri if any of the following signs describe your situation.
1. You are feeling overwhelmed by financial stress.
2. You are considering borrowing money from your 401(k) or cashing in your IRA to pay bills or credit cards.
3. You are not paying for necessary prescriptions or medical needs in order to make your minimum credit card payments.
4. Your reasonable and necessary monthly expenses are greater than your monthly income.
5. You constantly worry your paycheck is going to be garnished.
6. You are receiving collections letters in the mail for old debt that has been sold.
7. You go to sleep and wake up wondering how you are going to get ahead.
8. You are behind on your mortgage payments and your home is worth saving to you.
9. You are behind on your mortgage payments and your home is worth far less than what it is worth.
10. You refuse to answer the phone because of the constant creditor calls.
11. Your debts exceed the value of all your assets.
12. You have don’t have the ability to negotiate with your creditors.
13. You just want a fresh Start.