Do You Qualify?
For Chapter 7, you can not have enough income to repay your debts in a Chapter 13 plan.
For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, you must have a regular source of income & meet some other rules explained best by Peter and Jeri.
When you are considering bankruptcy, you need to understand what it means & what kind of bankruptcy applies to your unique situation.
- Your debts have grown out of hand.
- Bills and expenses overwhelm you.
- Your home is on the verge of foreclosure.
- Creditors are calling you.
Determine Your Unique Situation:
- What are your current debts?
- What are your current assets?
- What is your monthly income?
Peter and Jeri will take you through a "Means Test" at your free Confidential Consultation!